PARIS, November 7. /TASS/. Dmitry Rybolovlev’s lawyers have notified Russia’s embassy to France that the Russian billionaire was released after being detained overnight by the police, Spokesman for the embassy Sergei Parinov told TASS on Wednesday.

“Rybolovlev’s lawyers said on Wednesday that he had been released in the morning,” the diplomat said.

Asked by TASS, he noted that Russian businessman’s lawyers did not elaborate during the conversation whether Rybolovlev had been charged and what were the terms for his release.

Parinov did not comment on media reports.

“As of now, we have no official information. We will not be commenting on whatever related to this issue is appearing in the foreign media,” he noted.

Earlier in the day, Monaco Prosecutor General Sylvie Petit-Leclair told the local publication Nice-Matin that the Russian tycoon had been charged. Monaco’s prosecution has no information which charges were pressed. She confirmed that Rybolovlev was released after being detained overnight but was still subject to security constraints on his movement.

The newspaper reported that the other three people charged alongside Rybolovlev were Christine and Antoine Narmino, respectively the wife and son of Philippe Narmino, Monaco’s former justice minister, and Tatiana Bersheda, a lawyer for the Russian tycoon. They all were released but subject to security constraints.


In other media

Fonte: http://tass.com/emergencies/1029758

​Os textos, informações e opiniões publicados neste espaço são de total responsabilidade do(a) autor(a). Logo, não correspondem, necessariamente, ao ponto de vista do Central da Pauta.